[FWDLK] OEM Mopar Engine Weights

Just ran into this interesting little chart.  I know this subject comes up every once in a while.
Wayne

OEM Mopar Engine Weights
Here's a small list of [approximate] weights for stock engines.
Note most of these are fully dressed engines with stock parts.
We all know the savings to be had with aluminum intakes, etc...

331/354 Hemi with alum. intake and water pump -
392 Hemi with alum. intake and water pump ------
Slant 6 ---------------------------------------------
273-340 -------------------------------------------
360-------------------------------------------------