Re: [FWDLK] '58 Dodge CRL on eBay

The Canadian shop manual specifically makes note "One of the outstanding features of the engine is the Polyspherical combustion chamber" but the engines are identified by the number of rocker type, single or double. The Canadian Plymouth sales literature talks about laterally staggered valves while the Dodge Brochure is very non specific about the V-8's.The Plymouth Shop book just calls them Hyfire engines. I think its likley that Mopar/Chryco played up the Poly term to stave off any unhappy customers dissapointed that thy didn't have the "hemi". I think we can comfortably blame the marketing guys for that.

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!