[FWDLK] Ever wonder why you "never" see....

[FWDLK] Ever wonder why you "never" see....

neat Forwardlookers "here" ?

As you can see, in this FWDLK chatroom thread, there's a LOT of them, in
Scandinavia, including an unrestored 58 Adventurer convertible!!

Yeah, well, we've 'still' got our Buried Plymouth, & the Doubletree
should start taking reservations  for the week of 6/11-15/07 on
Saturday!!!

Be there!

Neil Vedder