From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam Lindenbaum
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:31 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] fer shame - 62 NYker wagon

I'm not a fan of 18" or 20" wheels,air-ride or 4 link suspension,I like traditional style customs and hot rods,but a well engineered modification is not butchering. A poorly restored or cobbed up redo is more of a butcher job than a well done car like this one.This car probably would drive better than Chrysler ever imagined back in '62,that's not butchering.And I know about the "This list is for the preservation and restoration...." stuff,but reality is reality,mud slinging isn't cool.
Adam Lindenbaum