Re: [FWDLK] ForwardLook.net web site will be down from 8PM Thursday (8/2

Re: [FWDLK] ForwardLook.net web site will be down from 8PM Thursday (8/24) until 8PM Friday (8/25) for upgrades

Hi Dave;
No need to apologize. We thank you for your dedicated service to the list and web site. We'll be here when it's back up.
Thanks again, Ray