[FWDLK] ACCEPTED: Tulsarama Invitational Auto Show!

[FWDLK] ACCEPTED: Tulsarama Invitational Auto Show!

Hi All,

I’ve gotten word back from the Invitational Auto Show at Tulsa.  Congratulations to the following members who will be representing The Forward Look Network at the show:

Michael Sutherland

1958 Plymouth Belvedere

Mark J. Hash

1957 Plymouth Fury