Re: [FWDLK] Taxes

The NC tax would make it tough to own a lot of cars, but if you own just one, it shouldn't be too bad.  From what I understand there's no annual school tax or property tax there.  Here in NY, the zoning is the only thing that slows down keeping literally a pile of old cars in the yard.  But even if I have the zoning and no one cares, I have to pay property taxes every year based on the assessed value of the land and structures.  I'd bet it's a lot more money.

On the other hand, NC is supposed to be so much cheaper to live, if you want to sell a house there, list it for sale in some New York publications, half the people that leave here, go there, to avoid the taxes, the lack of any manufacturing presence, and of course Hillary.

I'm starting to think the ideal situation would be an open field that's half in one state and half in another, and a really big tractor I can use to move stuff from one state to the other each spring.

The old cars are going to dry out up here eventually anyways -

Bill K.