Re: [FWDLK] ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION ??????

Re: [FWDLK] ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION ??????

Jack,

    It is all how you look at it. I now get excited to see someone buy and finish  a project I started and wanted to complete. I stay in touch with the buyer and even help them find parts. I have been lucky enough to even get to drive a few of the cars I sold over the years when they are restore. You smile because you were part of the rebuild by selling them the car. Some guy out there is going to get excited over one of the cars you will sell. He may not show it in front of you when he buys it because he is afraid the price will go up. LOL

                             Ron

                    Ron

See what's free at AOL.com.