[FWDLK] the ones that got away

Again, some of you may have heard this one too

back in 1975, went to wrecking yard in Bangor Maine to get a carb for my 56 Chrysler wagon. At hat time the yard was full of cars from nearby Dow Air Force Base, as when the guys got transferred they just abandoned the older ones. Yes, they had a carb. It was still attached-to a 55 Chrysler300 which was totally complete, undamaged just tired looking. I mulled over buying the two carb set up for my wagon, but decided not to-it would use too much gas!   GGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!

                                                                     maybe in the next life????          Ted