From: Larry Ashbaugh <ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 10:23 pm
Subject: [FWDLK] Pertronix Ignitor

Anyone use either the Pertronix Ignitor or Ignitor II Electronic Ignition in your older MOPARs?  I am looking at these for my '64 Fury Convertible (318 Poly), or possibly my 59 Coronet (326).

Any real advantage to the Pertronix II vice the regular Pertronix?  Prices are $90 and $66 respectively.  Are they reliable and easy to install?  I am interested in keeping the original appearance.

Thanks.

Larry (Akron, Ohio where we just got over 16" of snow Friday-Saturday).

Damned Groundhog!!