Re: [FWDLK] Ebay listing 260296007211

Series parallel switches have been around for a long time, ever since the days when 24 volt starters were installed in 12 volt trucks. They aren't much used these days since most current trucks are straight 12 volts. you could check at your local heavy duty truck place to see if there might still be one on the shelf. Of course, a used unit out of a truck wrecking yard would be a lot cheaper.

Mike