Re: [FWDLK] Imperial Valve Covers Question

Re: [FWDLK] Imperial Valve Covers Question

I parted a 58 Imperial that had the "IMPERIAL" script valve covers. My 57
Imperial, came w/ the "Chrysler Fire Power" script.

I am selling the 58 Hemi from that Imperial that is rebuilt. I pulled the
valve covers and super clean. After warming up it idled at 50psi oil
pressure.
I did a leak down test, 80 psi in,  70 +  psi out. Single 4 brl manifold. A
bargain at $3700. eBay core hemi's are selling in that price range,
Any one interested contact me. It is mounted to a pallet ready to ship.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World