[FWDLK] SEARCH TUNE RADIO ANYONE??

HELLO MEMBERS

I have been considering for a while whether to install my refirbed search tune into my 58 , or whether to leave the car as it came from the factory with the standard radio.

I'm still not sure, but I want to test the waters.
I refuse to go the ebay route--getting too expensive and its not that important that I sell it.

IF ANYONE is TRULY interested, please contact me off line for addt'l info or offer Its the 1957 unit--model 917--fully refirbed about 5 years--never installed.

Price range--$600 or more

It wont bother me to hold on to it for a while

ED ECKERSON