[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth headliner, carpet, & windlace sources

[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth headliner, carpet, & windlace sources

FLML,
Thank you all who responded to my request for tips on proper hood hinge/hood installation.

I would like to query the list on vendors with the best quality/fit carpet, ready made headliner, and windlace kits for a 56 Plymouth.

Looking online I have found the following vendors and put this in a Word Document format if you would like the following for your files; sometimes the “format” is scrambled in an email.
I would like feedback if you have used any of these people or what your preferred vendor is for the following:

1956 Plymouth interior suppliers:

Carpet

*Stock Interior Carpets    - 80/20 loop 501 black  $181.45*

http://www.stockinteriors.com/faq.asp

1-866-868-4577

273 Applewood Center Place #329
Seneca, SC 29678

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*ProFit Automotive Interiors – 80/20 loop black  $213.95*

http://www.profitautointeriors.com/

(256) 358-6499 “Libby” – recommended by Rick Gilmore

orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SMS Auto Fabrics

www.smsautofabrics.com/

350 S. Redwood St.

Canby, Oregon 97013

(503) 263-3535

FAX (503) 263-3525

www.smsautofabrics.com

Headliner

WLS Headliners - 2005 Med. Grey, 2173 Light Grey, 2165 Light Grey $114.75

1-912-375-5292

*Original Auto Interiors – Napped Cotton pre-sown Headliner 45-1 Grey $199+*

https://originalauto.com/products/headliners/

1-586-727-2486

7869 Trumble Rd.

Columbus, Mi 48063

order@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Automotive Interiors and Accessories Inc.  45-1 Gray Headliner  $210

http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/

1-800-814-7533

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Automotive Interiors & Acc. Inc
Attn: Diane
125 Starling Road
Springfield, MA  01119-2228

SMS Auto Fabrics

www.smsautofabrics.com/

350 S. Redwood St.

Canby, Oregon 97013

(503) 263-3535

FAX (503) 263-3525

www.smsautofabrics.com

Windlace

WLS Headliners

912-375-5292

*Original Auto Interiors  -  QTWLI Gray  $8.50 p/yd. exactly what I want* – see picture

1-586-727-2486

SMS Auto Fabrics

www.smsautofabrics.com/

350 S. Redwood St.

Canby, Oregon 97013

(503) 263-3535

FAX (503) 263-3525

www.smsautofabrics.com

Upholstery & Door Panels – NOS and Reproduction

*SMS Auto Fabrics*        - Reproduction seat material $99 yd. fabric/ $55 yd. vinyl

www.smsautofabrics.com/

350 S. Redwood St.

Canby, Oregon 97013

(503) 263-3535