[FWDLK] 56 parts

I am looking for a drivers door latch for a 56 Chrysler and also I need some 300 B wheel cover centers as well as a pair of 55 or 56 300 carbs-----and I finally brought the 56 Windsor Newport Coupe up here to Oh. from Memphis----it has a 56 New Yorker 354 Hemi with 300 B manifold and dual carbs as well as the 300B optional truck exhaust manifolds----a good running car priced right------Johnnie Slayton