[FWDLK] Aussie

G`Day Fellas,  My friend Larry A gave me the Forwardlook address. Does anyone know of a 1960 Plymouth Sport Fury Hardtop in restored OR recently restored OR nearly restored condition ( in 2 Pak paint )? I`ve been operating my own paint/panel shop for 51 years & can tell good paint from the other side of the road. I don`t mind doing chrome, interior or small mechanical bits BUT I`m not going to repaint cars anymore. Thanks for any help. Lindsey Short – South Australia