[FWDLK] 1957 Chrysler 3-Speed Manual Transmission

[FWDLK] 1957 Chrysler 3-Speed Manual Transmission

All:

I have a 1957 Chrysler Windsor 3-speed transmission with throwout bearing, bellhousing with clutch fork, flywheel and parking brake assembly for sale.  It was removed (not by me) many years ago from a terminally rusty but running coupe.  I haven't done anything with it but turn the input shaft by hand and the output shaft turns without noise in the three forward gears, didn't try reverse. Not sure how complete the parking brake assembly is - there is one driveshaft/u-joint stud missing that I can see, but it does have shoes and other hardware still in the drum.

I have pics of the balance of the parts listed above.  I'd like $250, and I am near Daytona Beach, Florida.

Next week, I am driving from central Florida to South Michigan and can deliver it along the way - my route will be the shortest possible.

Let me know by Monday, 9/27 if you are interested and we can agree upon a time and city to meet.  If you aren't along the center of the country,  I can strap it to a pallet and ship it truck freight when I return home.

Thanks,
John Spiers