[FWDLK] tire for sale

Any One Interested in a Goodyear Custom Super Cushion 8.00x14 tire?

Never Been on the ground, if it wasn't tucked away in a box it sat on an engineers desk.

real close to 6 inchs in diameter.

(IT Is Not A Reproduction, yes it been copied by someone that gets/got those from China.)

when I got it from late wifypoo's father it had paperclips and thumbtacks in the glass 'wheel'.  (some folks might call it an ashtray, BUT never used for that so its clean and still flexible)

Paul Holmgren
 JCI 74145