[FWDLK] GOODYEAR 8.00X14 WW tires

HELLO MEMBERS--Its been a while since I have used the list.

ANYWAY- I will have in about 1-2 weeks a pair of the GOODYEAR 8.00X14 WW tires for sale.

Rather than ebay I thought I would offer it to our group before hand.

Looking at a pair of new ones is like $600--crazy stuff!

If truly interested contact me. Before we seal the deal I will send you pics of ww and treads.

They were used on the mid level MOPARS of the late 50s and early 60s

They are about 3 years old,,have less than 50 miles on them

Tread and WWs are 99.999%

I would like $300 plus exact shipping

ED ECKERSON

LI NY