Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Carter carburetors 'Fore Sail'

Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Carter carburetors 'Fore Sail'

Paul,
Great stories.  You've gotten me curious to go take the codes off of my carbs to see what all I've collected.  One of my WCFBs is from a '57 Imperial (1×4), but the others I'm not sure about.  I need one actuation rod from the firewall bellcrank to the rear carb.  I need the air cleaners, but last time I checked they were way too $$$.
Andy in Friendswood