Thanks.   Mike V (dope dweller)

>>From: Donald Verity <d.verity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, November 20, 1999 10:06 AM
The individual dwell should be 29-32. You can set this by blocking one set
of points open with something non metallic (match book), and starting the
engine to check the dwell. The timing will be affected and the engine may
run rough or not idle. After setting one set do the other one the same
way. It will probably take some trial and error, but the total dwell
should come out somewhere in the specification range.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=211550.1562866.3121829.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6182:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=211550.1562866.3121829.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=1705126182:HM/A=763352/rand=142064995>

For list server instructions, go to