Re: [Chrysler300] Dual point dist. question

Re: [Chrysler300] Dual point dist. question

I like to do it with the plugs out & cap and rotor removed .
You can get enough cranking speed that way to be really accurate, you can also adjust the gap while it is turning to get things right on.
Use a very thin piece of paper to block the points,if there happens to be a lot of wear in the distributer shaft , a thick piece of cardboard may push things over to one side and disrupt the settings.
Mike