      1. Looking for Bill Arnold
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. re article in Automobile Quarterly
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fw:
           From: "John Peabody" <Jpeabo@xxxxxxx>
      4. The Chrysler 300 LetterCars poster
           From: Oddvin Skråmestø <ragtopman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Winter Storage
           From: "George Riehl" <griehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Winter Storage
           From: "terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. re contact with Chrysler 300 club in Klakamas Oregon
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Brake Drums
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: C Leaf Spring Free Height
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: re article in Automobile Quarterly
           From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
     11. [Fwd: [Fwd: Chickencoop Cars]]
           From: Lindsey Fuller <lfuller@xxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: brake drums &N2
           From: BKWare@xxxxxxx
     13. 68 300 vert sun visors?
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: C Leaf Spring Free Height
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: C Leaf Spring Free Height
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Bat wing Aircleaners
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: C Leaf Spring Free Height
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Springs
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Springs - more
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 08:38:35 -0600
   From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Looking for Bill Arnold

Would anyone in the group happen to know the whereabouts of Bill Arnold from
California who used to own a white 1965 300L 4 speed convertible. It's the
one at the bottom of  the large Chrysler 300 poster. An address or a phone
number, anything would be great as I would like to get in touch with him
regarding that car.  Many thanks from Fern

Message: 2