      1. RE: Question on survivors
           From: Blackbird <hemichrysler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Searching for Murray Parks.
           From: ivan.regos@xxxxxxxxxx
      3. My 62 300
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Generator Vs. Alternator
           From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Valve Cover Stamp
           From: skh300@xxxxxxx
      6. RE: Generator Vs. Alternator
           From: "NOWOSACKI,JOHN (A-USA,ex1)" <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Body mounts for 56
           From: "Phyllis and Ron Harrison" <boomer4548@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Generator Vs. Alternator - 2 cents answer
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Generator Vs. Alternator - 2 cents answer
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:09:53 +0000
   From: Blackbird <hemichrysler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Question on survivors

Paul,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Boy #2', but I guess that you refer to an
earlier message that I did not see.

I have a 300D Fuel Injection.  It has, of course, been converted to twin
Carter 4 barrel carburettor.

According to Gloria Moon, 9 300D FI cars are known to survive.  Chrysler
records show that that 16 were built, a figure disputed by the DeSoto
plant
manager - where the cars were coverted to the Bendix Electrojector system.
think he claimed that 35 cars were converted, but most people believe the
official microfiche records.

I would be interested to know of other 300D owners on-line.

Richard.

Message: 2