Re: [Chrysler300] Generator Vs. Alternator - 2 cents answer

Re: [Chrysler300] Generator Vs. Alternator - 2 cents answer

Hi Louis,

I'll have to agree with John here. For a change. And,
I'll add: you can always pick up a spare generator and
carry it with you on longer trips. Doesn't take up
much room, and it's not too hard to change on the
road. If you get your generator gone through by a
reputable auto electric shop it should give you many
years of service. Good luck with the resto.

Andy