           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Carlton Schroeder" <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Rick Ehrmann" <tc440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Carltons Question Followup
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:54:03 +1300
   From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Rubbish de-coders on e-Bay...caveat emptor !!!

Moparites!
     Don't be tempted. These are rubbish. I got burned. I see that the
aptly self-named 'eyes4crime' has now changed his wording. He used to say
"ORIGINAL", in all his descriptions,which they certainly are not. He
offered me a refund, only if I posted him pos or at least good neutral
feedback. I told him, no way Jose ! So, no refund for me, I posted his
only 2 negatives for his nastiness in e-mails to me and for sending me an
incorrectly described item.
He sells photocopies, out of some book he has, and bad ones at that. The
total amount for 2 'original' (not!!) de-coders was $21, so no help from
e-Bay, who deduct the first $25 from any successful claim.
All the info on the 1965 Chrysler de-coder he sent me is right in my '65
parts book, in fact much more info is in that book.The 300F one is rubbish
too.
            Dave in New Zealand

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=60042765
8&r=0&t=0