Carltons Question Followup

I read Carltons question about storing his 300-C's battery
indoors over the winter. It struck me that doing this is a
way to extend the battery life, but according to the teachings
from where I worked it should have a charging system to
maintain the "float" voltage on it so that it does not
decay during its storage. I gave that some thought and
solar powered battery maintainers seem a nice eco-friendly
way to address this issue. I know others winter over their cars.
So I did some looking around and came across this on bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1321422448
SOLARGIZER Battery Maintenance System

I understand the principals the technology applies.
The seller does state that "case" lot sales are possible.
A case in his description is 40 units, is this something that
folks would be interested in????

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6