           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. C / D Trunk emblem base - needed
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Apology to Don Rook
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Spray Paint
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: RE: Spray Paint
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: RE: Spray Paint
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: RE: Spray Paint
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Fw: 57 & 60 Chrysler lenses
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. '57-58 mag article
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. George's email address.
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:07:36 -0500
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: G , H Grille pieces - Sale

Good morning. A bit more attic clearing...

I've some nice grille pieces to fit 300G or 300H. There's a complete '62
300H/300/NY'er grille+surround+cross bars minus  the emblem. Very nice &
straight with good (but thin) original chrome w/some pits on vertical bar.
$100 + shipping.

2 pairs of horizontal cross bars. Good chrome but cracked. Useable as-is.
$25/pair delivered (u.s).

Grill pieces and whole assembly are interchangeable (though not correctly)
between '61 & '62. Surround for '62 does not have "Chrysler" letters cast
into upper -- grille mesh is quite different. Cross bars and vertical
piece seem to be identical.

Thanks & have a great week!
Mike V
Marietta, GA

ps.
how 'bout those 800-dollar G caps on ebay! Holy Toledo!

--

Message: 2