more paint info

Forwarding this message from George regarding paint:

Recently, there have been questions about the availability of the "red"
paint that is used on wheel covers and ram tubes. I have contacted the
manufacturer and the NAPA and the Martin Senour paint number has been
changed to a NAPA inventory number instead of the M.S. number. The old
number was 7956, it is now NAPA 635 (Buick Red Engine H.T. Paint). Many NAPA
warehouses have the paint in inventory all across the U.S. May not be on the
shelf at NAPA stores, but can be ordered thru your local dealer.
George Riehl