      1. 57-9 300C,D,E, rh headlight surround
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RI meet
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Airtemp decal for '65
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Valve covers
           From: "Marilyn James" <tudor40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: RI meet
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Choke pots & gaskets for my 1960 300F
           From: "Wayne Wunderlich" <texan@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Sorry ... Please forgive me
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. early hemi oil gallery sleeve(s)
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. hemi oil pressure relief valve
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: hemi oil pressure relief valve
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: hemi oil pressure relief valve
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Magazine
           From: LOUISENYLA@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:15:12 -0700
   From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 57-9 300C,D,E, rh headlight surround

Hi gang!
   I was out in the garage today and found a part I got at a auction last
fall and forgot about. It is a Right Hand Headlight surround for the 4
headlight style fenders, 57-59 300's and 57 all, 58 N/Y and Saratoga. If
needed I can give you the part # on it. It is in excellent condition,
appears to be cast aluminum. No cracks, dings- just like if you found one
in 1960 in the wrecking yard. If some one in the club needs this they can
have it for $10.00 plus shipping- offering to club members before I put it
on Ebay. Thanks, Joe Pierce.

Message: 2