           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: '55 question
           From: kroozeroc@xxxxxx
      3. Hydraulic brakes
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. VIN Nameplate
           From: Paul Thomassen <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: VIN Nameplate
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: VIN Nameplate
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: VIN Nameplate
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: VIN Nameplate
           From: "ryan hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. VIN's an Body Plates
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:54:52 -0600
   From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: '57 torqueflight - needed

Hi Michael; You might want to check with George Riehl, this is what he
does.
Ray Jones

> From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:55:11 -0500
> To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Chrysler300] '57 torqueflight - needed
>
> Hi & happy Monday. Yet more beggar's mail.
>
> I'm hoping to find a good used or rebuilt '57 or '58 cast iron t-flight
> automatic transmission for my '57.
>
> My local rebuild shops don't sound real confident that their 16-year-old
> employees could do a good job rebuilding a core...so I'm hoping to find
one
> ready to go.  I've had no luck sourcing locally, so the search expands!
>
> Philippe Courant is probably out of the question; but I guess shipping
cost
> will be of issue from distant states too...
> What's the easiest/best way? U-haul or Yellow Freight or ?
>
> Thanks & have a great week.
> Mike V
> (Marietta, GA)

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:15:39 EST
   From: kroozeroc@xxxxxx
Subject: Re: '55 question

I USE BOSCH PLATINUMS IN MY '56 IMPERIAL & '60 300F. YOU CAN ACCESS THE
BOSCH
WEBSITE @ WWW.BOSCHUSA.COM. THEY'LL ALSO GIVE YOU GAP INFO.  STEVE

Message: 3
   Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:32:58 -0700
   From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hydraulic brakes

>or bend your own lines and use an
>after-market porportioning valve on the line that goes to the rear.
>
>Jack

And not to forget that brake lines require double flaring if cut. Some
systems in some special places will require flare nuts that are one hex
and
thread size up from that required for a given tube size to keep lines from
getting switched. These special nuts are (for one source) shown in NAPA
catalogs (United brake and in Weatherhead fittings) which could help make
the system more presentable bypassing the use of up/down adaptor
combinations.

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ

Message: 4