      1. '56 300 hemi orphan
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300-G camshaft
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Wanted:  '63 2-door sill plates
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Dont shoot the messenger..
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      5. Filter by-pass & anti-drain valve assembly on 392
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. 300-G torqflite setting
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. 392 Hemi
           From: Py426Hemi@xxxxxxx
      8. 61 G
           From: "luther caudle" <three00salot@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Am selling out.  Time to move on.
           From: "luther caudle" <three00salot@xxxxxxx>
     10. 354  For Sale
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:30:57 -0400
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '56 300 hemi orphan

saw this on the web:

Hello, This is a 1956 354 Hemi. It is the most horse power 354 made (
Block number 3NE56). It came out of a chrysler 300 series car. The motor
original came with a 2-4 barrel intake but I do not have that. The motor
is apart. This motor comes with two sets of heads, two sets of valve
covers (one set has bumps for the adjustable rockers), two sets of rocker
arms (ones the adjustable style), two intakes (a 4BBL and a 2BBL one), a
water cross over tube, oil pan, water pump, lifter cover, and the rods and
pistons. I'm asking $900 OBO for everything. If you are interested and
want pictures e-mail me at dgboult@xxxxxxxxx Thanks, Doug

--

Message: 2