Oin pan seals on 392

Thanks for all the help on the installation order of the by-pass and anti-drain back assemblies. I've got that in, now comes the next question.

The oil pan seals(one at each end of the oil pan), have a flat side and a V-notched side. Which side goes in the pan grove and which side seals? Also, the gaskets on each side of the oil pan, I assume you trim them to butt up to the oil seals at each end rather than have an over-lap of the gasket on top of the oil seal. Yes?

If we keep going like this, I might as well have someone do the whole thing and I'll just watch.

Thanks for all the help,

Zak