           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Carlisle
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. LC4 1010
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: listserver
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: listserver
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. The Listserver!
           From: "Rusty and Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: listserver
           From: "PVSwan" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. 57 300 Engine
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: The Listserver!
           From: "Marilyn James" <tudor40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Temp sending unit
           From: Neal Thomas <mr300f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:10:10 -0400
   From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: G Distributor question

Hi Richard,
  You will need a spring and spacers from an early distributor. The later
ones are different. The advance rates are similar enough over the whole
60-61 line that anyone should work. The spacers are used to adjust where
the
vacuum advance begins. I may have some extra springs, contact me privately
if you need one. I also have a distributor machine that I use to set them
up.
300ly,
      Don