           From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Restorable 300 available
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Restorable 300 available
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 61 G & Fury
           From: Doug Warrener <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 1960 300F
           From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. C300 on eBay
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: '60 trans mount rebuild?
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 05:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FW: Plastic Cam Gears

The plastic gear made it to 206K miles on a 1974 New
Yorker Brougham that I had. There was no engine damage
when it gave up---the engine just stopped.

Is this also an issue for the 440TNT package engines
that came out starting in 1966?

Bruce Paul-Cherry Hill, NJ

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Message: 2