Re: [Chrysler300] '60 trans mount rebuild?

Re: [Chrysler300] '60 trans mount rebuild?

I have the 'Steele Rubber'2002 catalogue here and can't locate a motor or transmission mount for any 300 application. The only ones they list seem to be for six cylinder cars up to 1960. They need your cores and cost around $50.00/pair. You might phone them anyway?

If Steele Rubber Products did the mounts, I'd feel confident that they would be good quality. I've used their door and trunk weather-stripping and the quality is the best I've ever encountered. Better than I would ever have hoped for in fact, after seeing some reproductions that are out there for my 1965 300. You pay a little bit more but the quality is worth it. Ryan