           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: RWestra@xxxxxxx
           From: MoParP2@xxxxxx
           From: "Rusty and Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Vacuum Hoses
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Coding air lines, et. al.
           From: "lajugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 21:03:10 +1200
   From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300 F washer bottle..........new......Anyone?

It is Chevy, it's also MoPar. Fits 1960's with this vacuum set-up, in lieu
of the bag. I have several new ones.....anyone need to replace their old
cracked and yellow reservoir?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1838529111

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 01:58:30 +1200
   From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300 F washer bottle.....please read.

300 fans,
    Hmm, everyone's e-mailing ME. This, folks, is not mine, some Chevy guy
is selling it on e-Bay.
 I don't need it as I have several. Apologies for any misunderstanding.
                   Dave.