           From: "Bill Johnson" <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. AMT CustomShop 1:25 300C
           From: "Thomas Miller" <tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: More Oil Stuff...
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: More Oil Stuff...
           From: Jeff Gretz <gretz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: More Oil Stuff...
           From: "Dave Grove Grove Automotive" <groveautomotive@xxxxxx>
      6. Mopar question
           From: jim helm <helmj@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: More Oil Stuff...
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 05:30:49 -0600
   From: "Bill Johnson" <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 68 300 rotor question

Tom

It is my understanding that the answer to your question is NO!
(Unfortunately) As another 68 owner with Budd Disc Brakes, I have followed
numerous threads on both the C-Body list and the Imperial List. Actually
their archives will have a ton of information on it about these. It is
www.imperialclub.com if you want to check. Last I heard before I dropped
off
that list was one member was experimenting with a rotor off a 70 vintage
Toyota Supra that was close in specs. Some machining was to be required
but
I can't remember all the details. It seemed quite a long shot to me.

Good luck in your search and if you find some at a good price, pick me up
2
as well!

Whiteshoes

Message: 16