      1. Re:  Tortion bar seals- where to get?
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: MOPAR
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: axle trivia and service manual errors
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      4. moparts ad
           From: "Antonello Jelitro" <mopar@xxxxxx>
      5. 1961 Chrysler Newport
           From: "Rusty and Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:35:44 +1200
   From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Tortion bar seals- where to get?

Talking of torsion bar seals, I bought a "seal package" from a freind the
other day, part # 2196 068 in the original Mopar box.Consists of two
plastic
cable ties & two rubber seals to fit in rear anchor around the torsion
bar.
Would this be "correct" to use on my 300C, my parts book doesn't list it,
but I was wondering if these are an "after factory" type fix. '57s didn't
come from the factory with torsion seals did they?
Owen