      1. 55 Shop Manual for sale
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. '57 owner manual supplement
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300 C Steering Wheel AND USED Grill for Sale.
           From: "Hannon, John MAJ" <JHannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: '57 owner manual supplement
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. (unknown)
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: (unknown)
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      7. RE: (unknown)
           From: "Melton, Ray" <rmelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Tire Balance
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      9. E-Brake
           From: "Hansen" <hansen.rehab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. 'G'  ball & trunion boot
           From: "Larry Stumpf" <moparlarri76@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: 'G'  ball & trunion boot
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: 79 300 for sale/Chicago area
           From: JPMODL@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: (unknown)
           From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: 'G'  ball & trunion boot
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: 'G'  ball & trunion boot
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: (unknown)
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:47:51 -0400
   From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 55 Shop Manual for sale

My 'new' 300-C came with a pretty decent copy of '55 shop manual.  Covers
and edges of pages a bit dirty, but otherwise in very good condition.
Don't know what these things are worth these days.  Make offer.

Park Waldrop
Atlanta

Message: 2