           From: mplindahl@xxxxxxx
      2. Engine Turquoise
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 63 Trunk Equipment needed
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. drive shaft u joint boot
           From: "Hansen" <hansen.rehab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. FREE 'flat' '63 windshield
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. (no subject)
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
      7. 300 B
           From: "Phyllis and Ron Harrison" <Boomer4548@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: aircleaner for the 300 L
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:23:41 EDT
   From: mplindahl@xxxxxxx
Subject: '63 300 Conv. Inside Windshield Moulding

Hi,

I am still looking for the three chrome pieces that
fit inside the windshield of a '63 Chrysler 300 Conv.

I think some earlier models used these too, maybe
'62 or '61 convertibles.

I think the parts are as follows:

Moulding Windshield Garnish

Upper: 2244305 (Horizontal piece under header)
Left and Right Side: 1963346 and 1963347

I am looking for good condition pieces, not necessarily
NOS or Show Quality.  I may take someones spares
and have them replated.

If I cannot find these, I may have my pieces rechromed
for a reasonable price, near Chicago.  There is always the
risk of someone losing these parts.

Is there a good chrome plater near Chicago for small
parts and possibly bumpers that are reasonably priced?

300ly,
Mark Lindahl
Barrington, IL

Message: 2