FREE 'flat' '63 windshield

Hi list,

Have just replaced the 'flat' windshield that has been in my '63 Pace Setter since I bought it in 1974. The car now sports the correct 'bubble' style glass. If any of you want the flat windshield, it is FREE to whoever will put it to good use. I even have a box for it, but I can't imagine it would survive shipping in this box. The 'shield is in good order, with two small rock strikes and a bit of wiper burn. As I said, this glass has been on my car for 28 years for sure, and the car has won trophies with this glass installed. So it ain't too bad! If you live somewhere near San Francisco / Santa Cruz and want this glass, let me know and we will arrange for a pickup.

Cheers,
Doug Jones
Boulder Creek, CA
right down the road from Jett Ranch