      1. Re: FM radios in 1964 and 65
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: FM radios in 1964 and 65
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: FM radios in 1964 and 65
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. radio conversions
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Fwd: 500 part duex 2 2
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: FM radios in 1964 and 65
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: FM radios in 1964 and 65
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. SS trim clips for 55 or 56 300 or coupes per se
           From: "MGalassi" <C300lover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: SS trim clips for 55 or 56 300 or coupes per se
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: GOT A QUESTION
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: GOT A QUESTION
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
     12. FM radios in 1964 Chryslers
           From: "David Coston" <dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Fw: Exhaust sytem providors
           From: "Johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:34:39 -0500
   From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FM radios in 1964 and 65

"L.Andrew Jugle" wrote:

snip

> If it was an option in '64 300, the radios are certainly rarer than
> the cars. If your find one, it would be a sin to gut it
> and "modernize".  Better you just carry a "boom" box. The early FM
> units are kinda like factory 4 speeds, but rarer.

> L.Andrew Jugle, Elmhurst,IL

I have seriously considered tapping into my radio between the preamp
stage and the amp stage so I could just plug a "boom Box" into the
factory radio.  Any good radio technician can do this with the
schematics in hand. If I want stereo its no biggy to install the
speakers with concealable plugs wired to them so that the output
of a boombox can be plugged into them. Even a small AM/FM walkman
could supply a good signal to a set of amplified speakers

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6

Message: 2