           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Beaumont, Streamo
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Outgassing ?
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: RE: Outgassing ?
           From: "Jim Pristelski" <ajp002@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: gassy vinyls
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      6. vacuum switch
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: RE: Outgassing ?
           From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Outgassing/allergies
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 21:52:41 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1965 300L Running Light - reply and status

Hi Darrin, and all other 300L owners.

Thanks to George Riehl's efforts, the 300L center running light lenses are
now on their way back from being vacumetallized and painted . They will be
available for sale in a few days - please be patient and expect an
annoucement soon. I think I can safely say that you should be able to have
one by Christmas. Expect the price to be in the $75.00 range, as, due to
the
very low anticipated sales volume, the lenses had to be hand-made, two at
time. The cost of having a die made and the lenses injection-molded was
prohibitive. Then, they had to be painted and plated, too...

The following people are on the 300L "advanced sale" list :

1- Steve Galezowski
3- Bob Merritt
1- Fern Rivard
1- Jack Buttino
1- Was Vanaman
1- Harold Kay
1- George VerBerkmoes
2- Darrin Bailey
1- Luther Caudle
1- Carl Kreps

If someone NOT on the current list would like to be added, and intends to
purchase one or more, please let me know privately . If someone on the
list
intends to purchase more than the quantity indicated next to their name,
please also let me know now. My e-mail address is: crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

People on the "advance list" will be notified and given the opportunity to
purchase  first. There are about 27 lenses available.

Thanks
John

Message: 2