      1. Carter WCFB
           From: Hardy Graham Jr <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Electorluminescent Oscillator output specifications
           From: "Thomas Miller" <tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. AIr Cleaner 300K
           From: "shu5318 <BruceSchubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<BruceSchubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:48:48 -0600
   From: Hardy Graham Jr <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Carter WCFB

I am looking for a set of carbs to put on my C300.  I don't really need
"correct" carbs but ones that work correct.  Are their modern carbs that
can
be fitted to this manifold?  The bolt pattern is smaller than normal.  If
anyone has two 2317's for sale please let me know.  Also what is the value
on these carbs.  If I can find them how much should I expect to pay for
them?

Thanks,

Hardy

Message: 2