AIr Cleaner 300K

Have just bought a 300K that has the single quad but it has a single
snorkel air cleaner with a conection to the oil breather. I've seen
pictures of other 300Ks and seem to remember the air cleaner had no
snorkel. Which is correct? If the correct one is the one I don't
have does anyone have an idea where a soure for one is.
Bruce