      1. Re: Lefty On the List....Mopar vs Bowtie
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Fwd: Re: Lefty On the List....Mopar vs Bowtie
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Lefty On the List....Mopar vs Bowtie
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Lefty On the List....Mopar vs Bowtie
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 09:04:22 -0700
   From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lefty On the List....Mopar vs Bowtie

Just one comment on the 'tricks' performed so far. If this race is taking
place on a drag strip that do tech checks prior to racing(most do) you may

want to consult with a tech guide to make sure all these mods are legal at

the strip. For example, I believe you are only allowed 12 inches of rubber

fuel line for connection purposes only.

'We' wouldn't want this race to be over before it begins!

Oh....as for the belt dressing on the tires, put it on just prior to
racing
and seeing as you now have slicks.....warm them up a bit after rolling
through the water box. Good Luck!!

Ryan Hill

Message: 2