           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300-K FS from another group
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. front lens on 300L
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. anyone parting '70 300?
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      5. 300 Sport Rag
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      6. Spring Meet Reminder
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:54:51 -0500
   From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: front & rear badge on 300L

I'm also looking for the 'L' front lens, with no luck so far. There was
suggestion that the Club might sponsor a batch of repros when I made a
similar e-mail inquiry a few months back, but I don't have the impression
it's at the top of the priority list. I am sure there would be huge demand
for it as the part seems impossible to find otherwise.

Message: 2