           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. '66 Plymouth Fury III
           From: veeech@xxxxxxx
      3. 64 Shift cable
           From: "Barbara Kay" <hekay@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 300F Carter AFB 2903S Carbs
           From: jtabo@xxxxxxx
      5. front & rear badge on 300L
           From: rogerselby@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: 66 FSM 4 sale
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: 66 FSM 4 sale
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:10:28 -0800 (PST)
   From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 66 FSM 4 sale

66 Chrysler/Imperial FSM $20, includes 48 US state
shipping

=====

http://greetings.yahoo.com/

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:00:54 EST
   From: veeech@xxxxxxx
Subject: '66 Plymouth Fury III

Hey, I'm looking at a 66 Plymouth Fury III with 74K miles and original
owner from California.  It's in driving condition and they're asking
$1000.  Anyone know what they're going for these days?

Thanks, Veech

Message: 3