      1. 300k convertiable well liner question
           From: Rinda Van Lennep <ednavan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Question
           From: Phil Greenfeld <pgreen413@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 58 300D stuff and F.I.,too!
           From: "L.Andrew Jugle <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Fwd: Question
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Firing order 300K
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Auto show pictures...
           From: "L.Andrew Jugle <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. I guess security won't allow link to work. Drat.
           From: "L.Andrew Jugle <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Fw: Freedom Magazine
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Question
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
     10. 300C engine # 3NE572923.....
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Fw: Freedom Magazine
           From: mjraguse@xxxxxxx
     12. '58 Bendix EFI
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. 1958 Plymouth Fury FI Car
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: 1958 Plymouth Fury FI Car
           From: sherwoodk@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Question
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. My 300C at Chicago Auto Show!!
           From: "L.Andrew Jugle <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: My 300C at Chicago Auto Show!!
           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx
     18. bill needs 57 coupe windshield
           From: Bill <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:30:43 -0800
   From: Rinda Van Lennep <ednavan9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300k convertiable well liner question

Need some help,

I am having a top shop put a new top and well liner on my 300K
convertible.
Because it has been a work in progress so long there are a lot of items
missing from
the top and well liner areas.

The present question is: Are there clips that attach the top well liner
the body along the rear edge or how is it attached?

Any insight, help, references, people to talk to or pictures etc. would
be appreciated.

Thanks
Van Lennep

Message: 2